Default 2010 Model Year OSD cars can be ordered now...

Order your 2010 Volvo car via Overseas Delivery now.

US Overseas Delivery Program specificatins and pricing for all 2010 Model Year Volvo cars can be seen here: www.flyvolvo.com

Please email or call me if you would like to pickup your new Volvo in Europe or if you have any questions.

William
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

Default Ventilated seats in XC70 in the US

I've noticed that the 2010 options do not list this. Is this a secret option? I live in a pretty hot area and this would be perfect! Why is it an option in the UK but not in the US? Is it coming soon?
    2008 XC70 Black/Sandstone
    previous:
    2004 XC70 Crystal Green/Brown trade in @79K

Default Ventilated front seats...

Unfortunately it is not a secret option.

For the 2010 Model Year the Executive Package with either the S80 and XC90 models will get you not only ventilation but also massage in the front seats. I don't know why other countries have ventilated seats as an option in more models than in the US. I wish I knew when it will be an option for the XC70.

Living in Sunny California, I agree with you that there is a greater need for ventilated seats here in the Golden State than in the not so Sunny UK.

William

Quote Originally Posted by OKCXC70 View Post
    I've noticed that the 2010 options do not list this. Is this a secret option? I live in a pretty hot area and this would be perfect! Why is it an option in the UK but not in the US? Is it coming soon?
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

Default Dang!

Well, if you have a chance to tell anyone, let them know it has been requested and maybe it will be offered. You don't get what you don't ask for!
    2008 XC70 Black/Sandstone
    previous:
    2004 XC70 Crystal Green/Brown trade in @79K