Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And just who the hell are you to talk to me like that? I get really tired of your condescending, aggressive and snarky attitude to other members of this and other boards.

I will admit that you may be right about the front wheel bearings, I only priced rear bearings thinking they would be similar, and not wanting to spend hours tracking parts down. However, there was no need to be smartass in your reply. Just point out the mistake and be done with it. That's what a normal person would do. You degrade the level of conversation in this board and drive new members away with your constantly insulting attitude. I've seen you effectively call brand new members stupid for asking questions. I've seen you end what could have been a productive thread by making insulting remarks to someone who simply asked a question you didn't like. I wonder that the owners of the board don't have a talk with you about hurting their business and keeping their membership down.

For the other parts, the prices are real, and not even the cheapest available. Try rockauto.
    Last edited by instarx; 10-21-2008 at 10:26 AM.
    2000 V70 XC SE
    165,000 miles and runs great.
    Total repair costs over last 65 months: $720 (about 1.5 car payments);
    Best single tank mileage ever: 32.8; Average mileage: 22.2; City: 18