Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Imported post

So, I dropped Siouxsie our XC off for service.

Asked 'em to repro the bun warmers.  Technician hit me with max heat, and now my bun warmers are egg fryers. Love the extra heat. Included at no price as an "adjustment" prior to 1 year / 12K miles.

Also asked about a repro for my spiteful econo transmission.  I hate the neutral below 20 MPH "feature".  No change possible there. Seems as though Siouxsie has the latest software.  

They also did a front-end alignment for free under the same "adjustment" rules.

Saw the XC90.  It will be my next Volvo - lots of cool features and pretty good looking in person.

Default Imported post

I am going in for service next week and also want to kick up the heat on the seats. Are there steps up or just max fry? How is the low setting feel (too hot)? I want more heat.. I don't want it uncomfortable..?.. If there are steps up.. is it a number I can tell him to set it to? thanks. --Bob

Default Imported post

Yup, everyone be sure to take advantage of the adjustment warranty within the allotted timeframe!

I asked to have a speaker rattle repaired (thinking it was a warranty issue) just out of the one year warranty period and they charged me for it. Only $20 but the frustrating part was that the problem started only three months after getting the car, only remembered at that time to have them take a look at it.

Not a biggie, but live and learn.. get all those issues resolved before the adjustments warranty is up!
    01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite/Touring & Versatility Packs/No Mods
    Servoweb Technologies developers of web stuff...
    Paddle Surf Canada
    CanSkier.com Skier Community

Default Imported post

ask the dealer, cause mine had no idea....

Default Imported post

Hey Alll,
    I just picked up our XC from the dealer for a 7500-mile service an hour ago .  They "offered" an allignment for $79.  What's the deal with Gundos free allignment?  What country are you in.  Is this something that's usually covered in the warranty?
    Thanks,
    Jorge
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    HST-RIP

Default Imported post

The alignment is included in the 12/12 ajustment period in the U.S. Along with bulbs, brake pads, wipers blades and some other stuff.

jason
    Jason,

Riding with the Big Dog.

Default Imported post

Jason is there a documented list of these items somewhere?
    MY2002 - V70XC
    Nautic Blue/Graphite

Default Imported post

So Gundo, you just asked the dealer to increase the heat of your seats.. no specific level.. or you asked him for max heat?

Default Imported post

Yes.  Just asked for increased heat and they maxed 'em out for me.  Guess there is always the LO setting if too hot.

As for the alignment, I'm in Connecticut, US of A

Default Imported post

Gundo.. I'm in CT as well. Lived in Newtown for 5 years (up untill 2001) by lake Lil.  I use Wesport Volvo... where is your dealer?  thanks. --Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast