Default Sweden in February

Any Sweden in February experiences to share? We need to set our travel dates for an OSD real soon - don't know whether to make it "overnight" to stay indoors, or spend a few days in Stockholm. Advice welcome.

Seems a shame to goto the effort of doing the OSD program and not seeing a bit of the countryside while you're there. A few days in Stockholm sounds about right if the time schedule is tight.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Quote Originally Posted by barrysharp View Post
    Seems a shame to goto the effort of doing the OSD program and not seeing a bit of the countryside while you're there. A few days in Stockholm sounds about right if the time schedule is tight.
    I/we certainly concur with Barry and likely others that have OSD'ed. Make time to spend time meeting the people at least in Gotenberg. I'd recommend getting out of town and into the countryside if you choose to stick around Sweden proper. NOTE: 70% or more Swede's speak English...just find a teenager!

THe OSD program offers some *seriously* attractive travel packages too! Check them out to as they are alot cheaper then you'll find elsewhere...and combine that with a few days in Gotenberg touring and meeting folks...you have a HIT!

Anytime, seriously, anytime is the Right Time. Planning comes next and honestly Sweden is a great place to visit rich in history and culture. The people of Sweden are awesome and very (rightly) proud of their country.

After you place your OSD order, PLEASE PLEASE contact the OSD Desk in Sweden. They're very helpful! They're not tour guides, but they'll nudge you in the right direction. Feel free to PM me if you need more.

MDD
    '06 XC90 ORE #770, OSD, Convenience & Climate Packages
    '04 XC70, Ruby Red, Premium and Touring Packages (stock OSD) *with* Spoiler, Winged Cross bars and only room for two car seats! 36k miles and rolling
    '99 Ford Taurus, Blue/Gray, 160k