Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Mine too

BWIK, mine did the same thing for a few weeks then suddenly got worse. When it got real bad, it was trying to push us at stops too. We eventually started shifting to neutral when we were approaching a stop. We also got a check engine light and emissions system service required message near the end. The dealer did ECM update 30677021-5 and it mostly fixed the issue. We also had the boost control valve replaced but I think that had little to do with the problem because it is still doing the same thing it was before it was replaced.

Shawn

I have the same experience in my 01XC70.
    I had to push the brake hard or switch to N gear in order not to go beyond the zebra crossing when the A/C is on.
    The problem gone after my car mechanic clean the electronic throttle body and flush the transmission. I don't know which one help.

Thanks, the car is away with my parents but I will have the mechanics check it out. I think the vehicle has had all throttle body updates.

Looking over the service records, the car has had at least 6 to 7 repairs done to its engine and electronic throttle systems. Blown MAF, ETC, so many failures in this subsystem. It is unbelievable. But, the majority of the car works very well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12