Default Imported post

I'm looking to lease a 2001 or 2002 XC with the leather and cold weather packages.  Will dealers negotiate on price for a lease?  I want to get close to the CarsDirect.com price--which is under invoice.  Will dealers go for this for a hot car?

What is the best lease deal out there for the XC?  I'm are in northern NJ.

Thanks,
    BA

Default Imported post

sigamy,

welcome.  I am also from N. NJ  I believe that most dealers will stick to the planned promotions, I think it is 469.00 for a lease on the web site?  I bought mine, so I could be wrong?

What is cars direct price?

Default Imported post

http://www.carsdirect.com  price is just under &#3637,000 for a 2002 XC with leather and cold packages.

Default Imported post

I just leased a '02 loaded after Xmas. Went to 2 dealers - Englewood Volvo and Palisades Volvo. Volvo dealers don't deviate much from the promotional offers. After my shopping comparisons, I found the best price/sales etc. at Palisades, and that's where I went eventually. Overall I was very pleased with them. Volvo also has a great lease deal in which you prepay 9 months lease payments up front, saves about &#361100 off the lease price.

Default Imported post

I've leased 2002 V70 XC in 10/2001 with Premium + Touring + Cold Weather packages
    The window sticker price was &#3640,475 I've got car for &#3636,300 - thanks to Ford's &#363000 incentive rebate.
    Monthly payment was &#36408. After I put Refundable Security deposit of &#364500(means will refund to me after leas-end) I've got &#36355 + tax = &#36375/month. I live in Central New Jersey, deal was with Red Bank Volvo

(Edited by Len at 1:28 pm on Mar. 5, 2002)