I have done lots of searching on the site. My seat belt stoppers are missing and the belts are stuck so I can't raise the seat from the flat position. I know how to remove the bolster and unbolt the bottom to get the belt to release. What I am not clear about is the placement of the stoppers. There are 2 on each belt. IT is clear the top one is the one that keeps the belt from retracting too far. I THINK the bottom one is supposed to keep the buckle/clip from dropping too low. I have read they are 2 different sizes but I am not clear on that. I can see where they used to be so where they go is pretty clear, where the belt clip goes is less clear and if my assumption above is correct then the buckle/clip is free to slide over the top button/stop which would be the smaller/thinner one but can't fall below the lower button/stop.

1. If the buckle/clip goes between the 2 buttons the belt is too short/tight as the clip can't move past the top button....UNLESS the top button is smaller and the clip CAN move past it and the button is just to prevent the belt from retracting too far as per above.

2. If the clip/buckle goes above the top button then the belt is too lose on skinny or small people.

So....Is the top button/stop thinner than the bottom stop so the buckle can go over it? If not how is the buckle/clip positioned in relation to the stops.

This should be easily solved with a picture if someone can snap a quick one!

Thanks.