Thread: 2003/2004 XC70 parts

Default 2003/2004 XC70 parts

I have some parts that I have accumulated that need a new home.These were all saved for my daughters 04' and my 03' XC70. I have sold my 03 and the daughter is looking to upgrade, All 4 Doors rear hatch- no interior panels- black paint, angle gear, haldex unit, transmission that needs a valve body, spare valve body, complete front knuckle assemblies, struts, front's have new bearing plate and spring seats, new idk-idn? timing belt tensioner, half case aisin trans fluid, 3/4 can pentistone ps fluid, full bottle of angle gear oil- Volvo, 1/4 bottle rear haldex oil- Volvo, rear cv shafts, front cv shafts with one new boot kit , tail lights, tcm, ecm, rear fuse panel,abs module, 05'? instrument cluster, wheels and 85%+tires with spare and jack. 2.5 Turbo engine with newer timing belt service 120k ish, There are some things I have forgot or don't remember so please ask. Not looking to ship large items, Make an offer on parts or come and buy it all.
    Needs to go soon.
    Last edited by derby; 09-06-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Hi
    I have an 02 silver black interior wood trim..anything left..looking for some interior parts: front arm rest plus other items i may need. How is the transmission?
    thanks
    Paul