Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by PGI007 View Post
    Well, the time has come to part with my 2005 XC70 after 9 years of generally satisfied ownership. I have a tentative trade in offer from the dealership of $3000 CDN, but I am wondering what a good price is in Canada for a car of this age. It is low mileage (155,000 km) and in pretty good shape, well maintained with synthetic oil all the way. Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    Rare to see a low mileage P2 XC70 for sale these days. I would think you could get another grand for the car. A Volvo enthusiast would jump on it of you have kept up with maintenance and have records.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
    Rare to see a low mileage P2 XC70 for sale these days. I would think you could get another grand for the car. A Volvo enthusiast would jump on it of you have kept up with maintenance and have records.
    I ended up selling it to my mechanic for $4250. He knows it is a good clean car and the few things that need work this year (exhaust, bushings and likely more). He has been using a gold V70R recently that he picked up, but my XC is in better shape. I have her for another month maybe before the new Q5 comes in. I will miss this car.
    05 XC70 Titanium Edition
    2012 BMW X1
    2002 Subaru Outback Sport (retired)