Default p0236 code - what voltages should I see at connectors?

New to the forum with a '99 V70 purchased used a year or so ago. I've fixed a few problems here and there but am stumped on this one. I've read the posts on the subject and am in need of a bit more info. The P0236 code is "hard" in... that's to say, it comes up right away on engine start and goes pending right after I clear it. I'm wondering what voltages I should expect to see at the booster pressure sensor and the turbo control valve? I think the voltage is ok at the pressure sensor since I see 5 volts there. But I see battery voltage (13+ when running) at both leads to the turbo control valve at idle. What voltages should I expect to see there?

I've been through a few codes to get here however. Started with P1132 & P0136 which I was eventually able to clear this way: replaced what I thought was a broken vacuum hose but really was a hose between the turbo solenoid and the turbo control valve. Replaced 3 of those (one at a time so I wouldn't get them mixed up). I also cut out the crimp connectors to the rear O2 sensor and soldered them.

Any advice or thoughts before I go and change out sensors that I'm not sure are really failed? thanks!

Since I posted this, the Po237 code came in. I followed the advice of previous posts and replaced the boost pressure sensor. The trouble is now clear.

How muxh did it cost you to fix this?