Contributor: art, coastal, josmatic
December 5, 2004
Here’s a few
for now, this list will grow as the submissions grow.
- Exterior wash, I’m using Rain-X car wash. It’s ok, though I would like to try Meguair’s Car Wash as I hear it’s primo.
- For the wheels I’m using Eagle One Wheel Cleaner. It’s the best, just be sure to heed the warnings.
- Leather? Meguiar’s Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. It’s pretty good, though you may also want to try Lexol, I hear that’s pretty good stuff too.
- Be sure to vacuum your leather seats carefully and regularly. Getting dirt trapped in the cracks will wear the leather much more quickly.
- Water and Shop Towels are the best for interior cleaning.
- Windows? Use Windex and newspaper.
- Generally speaking, you can’t go wrong with anything made by Meguiar’s. I feel they’re the best!
- Art adds that Swiffer cloths do a great job of sucking up the dust on the dash!
- josmatic suggests a product called Cosmeto for leather treatment, and that BlueMagic does a great job of cleaning and protecting the plastic cladding.