Default 2011 Volvo XC60 T6... First time Volvo Owner...?

I'm helping my Uncle look for some new cars/trucks/SUV's/Crossovers/etc. for my Aunt - These would be 2011 Year make cars (so new of course...)

We have narrowed it down to a few options really... He doesn't want her to get a van again (Previous car was a 2007 Honda Oddesty(Spelling?) Touring Van), so i suggested this nice 2011 XC60 Crossover... Possibly even the R-Design too...?

They have never owned a Volvo before as I stated above, What should they really know before buying this crossover if they really wanted too...?

For the record I own a 2009 T6 Volvo XC70 in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by terenkleo View Post
    I'm helping my Uncle look for some new cars/trucks/SUV's/Crossovers/etc. for my Aunt - These would be 2011 Year make cars (so new of course...)

We have narrowed it down to a few options really... He doesn't want her to get a van again (Previous car was a 2007 Honda Oddesty(Spelling?) Touring Van), so i suggested this nice 2011 XC60 Crossover... Possibly even the R-Design too...?

They have never owned a Volvo before as I stated above, What should they really know before buying this crossover if they really wanted too...?

For the record I own a 2009 T6 Volvo XC70 in the family.
    Hi,

Just a thought as this is for guys with or who are thinking of XC70.

You might get a better response if you put this question on the XC60 part of the Forum?