Default (4) 18" OEM Pegs, painted anthracite, like new, with tires

I have a set of like new OE 18" Pegasus wheels, painted anthracite. The wheels were brand new, never mounted, and purchased on this forum last week and shipped to me. I mounted some 135/50/ZR18 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 (Ultra High Performance Summer) on them, and they balanced perfectly. I mounted them, and I'm not sure I like them on my XC... they're my favorite Volvo rims of all time, but they just don't look right to me. Possibly if I lowered the car, especially in the rear, I'd like it better, so OT if anyone can suggest easy ways to do that I'd love to hear.

Anyway, I'm considering selling them. I have $1525 into them, and a lot of time. ($850 for the wheels, $75 shipping, $500 tires, $100 mounting/balancing). If someone's local to the California Bay Area and wants to give me $1250 for a quick sale, let me know. Also if you have a trade in mind I may be interested. I'd also consider shipping, and could do Greyhound as there's a close terminal.

Thanks!

I think those look great on your XC. The rear does look a bit high but the front looks much lower than mine. Good luck with the sale but I would keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by atbspinner View Post
    I think those look great on your XC. The rear does look a bit high but the front looks much lower than mine. Good luck with the sale but I would keep them.
    Thanks, they are starting to grow on me... I think if I fix the rear height I might love them...

Any wheel you put on will still leave the same gap. That looks like a suspension issue for sure.

I'm parked on a slope, and at an angle... it's usually not so raked, but the front is lower. I assume I need new front struts. Question: if I replace my front springs with V70 AWD springs, do I also replace the front struts with those matching struts as well? (someone on another forum suggested V70AWD front springs, and S60AWD in the rear)

You might want to ask Chilled Man. He has the springs you need for sale here.

PM sent

Default 18" Pegs

Are they still available? What would be the Greyhound shipping costs to DC or Richmond, VA?
    Griff
    GRIFF
    STAFFORD, VA

'06 XC70 - New Project
    '89 244 - Sold
    '07 XC70 - Sold
    '01 V70 T5M - Sold
    '98 V70R - Sold
    '83 244 - Sold