Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2005 XC90 AWD! Only 35k miles! Low! $28,499!

2005 VOLVO XC90! Only 35k miles! One Owner! Bal. of Warranty!

2005 Volvo XC90 AWD LOADED! only 35k miles, must sacrifice! This beautiful Silver XC90 with Black interior has All Wheel Drive (AWD) and has an Automatic transmission with the Climate Package: (includes) Heated Front Seats, Headlamp Washers, Premium Package: (includes) Power Moonroof, Leather Seating Surfaces, Power Seats, 6 CD Changer, Cargo Security Net, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Leather Gearshift Knob. In addition vehicle includes Factory Deep Tinted Windows, 12 Beverage Holders, Roof Rails, Flat Folding Front Passenger Seat, Dual Zone Electronic Climate Control with rear seat air vents, 3-pc. Flat Folding 2nd row seats (40/20/40) with Retractable Head Restraints, Wood Grain interior, Power Windows and Locks, Heated Power Outside Mirrors, Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel, Foglights, ABS brakes, Front Skidplate, Dynamic Stability Traction control and Memory Seats with Lumbar support. In sum, this vehicle has it ALL!!!!!!!!

This car looks and drives showroom new! This car is accident free, smoke free and has been garaged kept and only Volvo serviced! It comes with the balance of the factory 48 month 50k mile warranty! No risk here!

SAFETY FEATURES:
    Rollover Protection System with reinforced Roof Structure (ROPS)
    Inflatable Curtain Head Protection System for all rows of Seating (IC)
    Roll Stability Control (RSC)
    Side Impact Protection system supplemental Restraint System (SIPS)
    Whiplash Protection System (WHIPS)
    Unibody Construction, High Strength Steel with Passenger Safety Cage (HSS)
    5 Padded Head Restraints
    Dynamic Stability Traction Control (DSTC)

You will not find another one of these vehicles with all of these options with this low mileage. This beautiful and fully equipped Volvo XC90 can be yours for only $28,499.00. Ride in elegance, class and safety! This vehicle is one of the safest on the market today.

I've noticed that in the pics below, the seats and some parts of the interior look different colors. They aren't, I guess it's my cheap camera. The interior is brand new looking and black!

email me at [email protected] for more info or to set up a time to see this vehicle!
    Last edited by hpdrifter; 02-08-2007 at 08:08 PM.

3rd seat?????

No 3rd seat.......here's a question, several people have asked me about the 3rd seat. Is this an option that can be installed after delivery or must the car be ordered with one?

Quote Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
    No 3rd seat.......here's a question, several people have asked me about the 3rd seat. Is this an option that can be installed after delivery or must the car be ordered with one?
    The 3rd seat can't be installed after delivery in the XC90. The vehicle must be ordered with this option.

William
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

I'm fairly sure the 3rd seat has to be ordered that way. It used to be called the versatility package (3rd seat, rear a/c, stereo jacks/control).
    '00 V70R AWD
    '02 S40
    '13 XC60 T6
    '16 S60 T5 AWD

I'm sure you can do custom work for the 3rd seat. Nothing is impossible.
    [2002 V70 XC] Venetian Red Metallic/Blk Leather*33k+ miles
    -Hands-Free Phone Set, all packages except Nav.
    Turbocharger replaced April/2005 under warranty.

[1991 245] Metallic Blue/Blue Leather*175k+ miles my daily beater.
    [1994 854 GLT] *141K+ miles

Member of Volvo High Mileage Club and the miles keeps ROLLING!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedXC View Post
    I'm sure you can do custom work for the 3rd seat. Nothing is impossible.
    This.. for all intent is, you cannot buy the seat and if you found one the cost would probably be prohibitive.
    You may as well sell it and buy one with a 3rd seat