Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Cartographer (map maker)/Geographer, swmbo is a PhD. environmental toxicologist, that's why she's swmbo! (she who must be obeyed )

and as weroll so well points out, dad to two -- 5 and 13 yo. Focus of our life, schedule, world, and everything else right now!

Former Naval Aviator, now I work for Apple Computer (the night landings are much easier). Beatuiful wife is a HR Director. We both have a smiley one year old and a great Australian shepherd. All may not seem to be an occupation but I work hard to have everyone happy.

a neuroradiologist. hence my sign on name. love what i do.
    2005 XC70 silver metallic
    2003 porsche 911 carrera convertible silver metallic

Technical Ops Mgr for a sameday express courier company - mixing logistics with innovative IT

Used to be a courier

Thumbs up It's not logistics, it's just....

22 years of moving 'stuff' between A and B and somethings back again. Some think it is boring but I have never had the same day twice, so therefore it must be interesting, well I think so anyway.

Ha ha I have even sent 'stuff' into space... but that was not the best, the best is to come tomorrow I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by AWD*V70XC
    22 years of moving 'stuff' between A and B and somethings back again. Some think it is boring but I have never had the same day twice, so therefore it must be interesting, well I think so anyway.

Ha ha I have even sent 'stuff' into space... but that was not the best, the best is to come tomorrow I can't wait
    Oh you are a tease, AWD*.

Tell all, Or, Or.......
    Mike.

Mine: XC 70 Sport 2009 D5 Inscription Electric Blue.
    VNS, DSTC and 4C, BLIS, LDW ventilated leather ACC; Yummy.

All gone now - XC70 MY 13 SE LUX Flamenco red - goes better than the '09 even with its "Polestar plus" upgrade. I justy miss the PCC...

Hers: V60 Flamenco Red 215HP D5 (like above XC70 spec)

Professional photographer...also a woman...sort of unusual given the mix on here.

Well ...

For the last 1.5yrs Goverment Employed = Uneployement
    /
    Volvo Customizer
    /
    Buy , Fix , Sell - Broken Volvos
    /
    HVAC Manufactures Rep
    /
    Going to Online College for Mech Engineering
    /
    Going to School to Be a State Trooper
    /
    I think thats it for the Past year.

But before that HVAC Manufactures Rep .
    Sold Chillers , Airhandlers and Custom Equipment.

But in the next month or so who knows ? Since i have no clue I just want a normal job 9-5

Not to shabby for only being 29
    Last edited by Chilled Man; 07-29-2009 at 06:02 AM.
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

Default Project Manager - Software

Work from home and travel allot as a Project Manager for the worlds largest SaaS (Software as a Service). Company is SuccessFactors and is headquartered out of San Fran. Best job in the world!
    2001 Volvo XC - 82K Silver/Black trim with Rear Spoiler (for speed) ;-) Current Setup: Elevate/AutoTech ECU Tune, Mobil 1 Synthetic, NGK Iridium Plugs, IPD HD TCV, QBM Front Strut Brace, K&N Filter, Eibach Sport Springs, XC90 17 Neptune Wheels, Hankook Ventus HRII 235/17 Tires, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, Resonator Delete, R Coil Packs, Lamco (ala Subaru) Boost Gauge

Motor vehicle technician interprovincial for the past 22 years, although I've been into Toyota forklifts, Bobcat equipment, Sellick rough terrain forklifts, Yanmar marine engines, and Volvo Penta marine engines for the last 8 1/2 years......all under one dealership called Liftow. Aspiring to enter the world of aerospace technician soon!!

Dave.
    Our Most Probable Fate Is Death !!!