Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default XC70 Accessories For Sale

Send me an email or PM if you have are interested or if you have any questions with respect to the items for sale.

1 used set but well-cared for Volvo rubber floor mats. Will fit MY2001+ XC70’s. Mats are dark gray/charcoal in color. Asking $50.00. SOLD

Five faux wood inlays. Two front door pcs have one small 1/4" abrasion each on the inner door handle recess otherwise all inlays are in mint condition. Offers? SOLD

One leather gear shift lever. Excellent condition. $20.00 SOLD

All items have now been sold. Thanks for the interest.
    Last edited by Art; 10-05-2006 at 08:08 PM.

hello, I am interested in the wood inlays, I recently purchased a 2003 XC last month and i was wondering if the wood inlays you have goes round the radio/center console? Would you trade a set of your 17" wheels with a set of 16"? my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Wade

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Hiya Wade,

To answer your questions, the inlays for sale are specifically made to fit the door panels and glove compartment. You’d have to go aftermarket for the center console trim pieces. As for a straight trade across involving our wheels, I’m afraid I must decline your request. Sorry.

hi art would be intrested in your door trims would you consider posting to the uk fi so do you have an idea of cost pls thanks dave