View Poll Results: XC Coler choise - Favorite color

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silver metallic

26 100.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: XC Coler choise

Default Imported post

I think the silver metallic is a little bit boring but very practical and as someone said, it shows the curves pretty well compared to other darker colors.

I took a photo of my XC while a couple of Viggens took off in the background.  
    XC90 T6 MY04

Default Imported post

The Mrs saw a picture that I believe was of Mas71's interior with the brown seats.  She wasn't exactly fond of them, then decided to change the interior color of the car, but couldn't decide what she wanted.

She eventually decided to change the color of the car to black, and the interior to sand.  We haven't any kids (yet) so not as worried about getting the seats dirty.

Any comments on this color/seat choice are welcome.

Drive on...

Tom

Default Imported post

Spud,

Since I spend most of my time "in" the car, the inside color has always been my first concern. I prefer light colors. It makes the interior brighter and wider IMO. As for cleaning, you'll probably agree with me that a dark color doesn't make the car easier to keep clean, although it may look cleaner Sand interior (my choice ) enables you to see immediately any dirt, spills or "thing" before sitting on it !

As for the exterior, what can I say? Stil a personal choice. I LOVE nautic blue...

Regards to Mrs Spud
    Raynald
    Former owner of a 2001 V70XC Nautic Blue
    Sept 2003 - April 2007
    « Sold » with 167,427 km on the clock, to my stepson...
    Still proudly showing volvoXC.com Sticker for posterity !!!

Thumbs up Imported post

I just bought an '03 Silver Metallic after wanting an Ash Gold for many months. Not sure what it was, but the silver was less "formal" looking, you know? Gold looks ritzy, the silver I could see be in more rugged situations. Just me!

But my choice, after seeing one at the dealer is the Venetian Red. Man, that color is unbelievably striking, I think. I've never seen one actually on the road, only at the dealer.

My second choice would be the lighter green mist color. Keep us posted on your final decision!
    FORMERLY 2003 XC70 | 2.5T | Metallic Silver | Premium
    An XC90 in our future???

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since I spend most of my time &quot;in&quot; the car, the inside color has always been my first concern. I prefer light colors. It makes the interior brighter and wider IMO. As for cleaning, you&#39;ll probably agree with me that a dark color doesn&#39;t make the car easier to keep clean, although it may look cleaner Sand interior (my choice ) enables you to see immediately any dirt, spills or &quot;thing&quot; before sitting on it &#33;
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I agree wholeheartedly that dark colors (especially BLACK) are much harder to keep clean. I also agree that they look nicer when they are clean.

I am a fanatic at keeping my vehicles clean. I actually take joy in washing/waxing them as well as detailing them to include the engine compartment. The car will be garaged when not at work. It is my way of reducing stress from &quot;the job&quot;.

I love black.

We&#39;ll be taking tons of high quality pics during our Sweden trip and will post as soon as we get back.

Tom

Post Imported post

I like the clear color of the ash gold because it&#39;s very easy to keep it clean &#33;
    Salute, Marc

V70XC 01, Stock, Thule Vision, Heli-boarding around Whistler B.C. and Scuba Diving in Bora-bora and Moorea Yahooo &#33;

Default Imported post

We bought our first XC in 2001 and opted for the Ash Gold with Brown interior since this was available in the next shipment.

Since our three year lease ends this February, we went in with a colour choice for our new Volvo.

Red.

We saw the burgundy XC at Whistler, nice. Our neighbour in Whistler has a blue XC so we couldn&#39;t get that. I&#39;ve never wanted a black car, too hard to keep clean ( as has been mentioned ) and it gets too hot in the sun. The silver is nice, but boring.

We went into the dealer in November and told him the options we wanted. He said he would look for a red one, but this colour is not popular in fact he said that Volvo was discontinuing it for 2005.

He couldn&#39;t find a Red one and tried his damndest to sell us a blue or black one that had the options we wanted. Nah.

They had the &nbsp;Titanium V70, this colour wasn&#39;t available for the XC&#33; Too bad, I would have settled for that one&#33;

So, we&#39;ll be driving a 2004 Ruby Red XC in January&#33; &nbsp;
    '04 V70XC RED with Premium and Sport Package

Edge Icarus (Titus RacerX) || Norco Team Ti || Specialized Big Hit || Lightspeed Tuscany

Default Imported post

What happend to the Danish XC Viking, did he get his car?

Default Imported post

Hi
    I can&#39;t vote since you left the BEST color off, Ruby &nbsp;
    cheers
    &nbsp;Ruby
    '04 Ruby, sand, prem pkg, tour pkg, xenon, DST, xenia wheels, OSD

Default Imported post

Fly by day.

No, I did not get my car yet.
    I decided to wait a bit, since im mooving to Canada within the next couple of years. It will be a 4 year military post, and it will be much cheeper to get the car then (on military sales).
    But I have almost decided on silver with black interior and in the D5 model.

DXCV

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast