Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I would like to do it myself

I have removed the panel before. It was to shove a cut piece of styrofoam behind the panel to give it some support. I would love to do it myself. Anyone have recommendations or suggestions as to which adhesive to use. Remember it has to be super strong, sticking plastic to leather, and it has to stand up to huge temperature swings especially here in Northern Nevada. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    With regards to the issue of the passenger door panel, my understanding is that there was a TSB to fix the problem.
    I have a significant buzz/rattle in my driver's side door. Could you please provide the TSB number and statement? Thanks!
    '04 XC70
    '06 Toyota Prius
    '95 Volvo 850

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default TSB Loose Door Panel

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK
    I have a significant buzz/rattle in my driver's side door. Could you please provide the TSB number and statement? Thanks!
    PM'd ya.

Default Culprit: Window Controls

I had a significant buzz on the driver's side (RHS for us here) which was resolved by pushing/sliding the entire window control panel forward. In a friend's car, he had to push the panel backwards. In any case, it was the control panel vibrating and buzzing and we had it fixed this way.

I had a CD of bass tests playing in a loop while I tested each part of the door panel till I found the culprit.
    2005 Ash Gold, Front/Rear Sonar, GSM, Cargo Grille, Cargo Full Liner, Auto-Levelling, Auto Dimming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12