Default Thule bike holder on Volvo wing profile crossbars

Hi guys!

I have a Thule bike holder that I want to fit on my Volvo wing profile crossbars. The T-Track beeing vertically curved offcourse make the bike lean outwards which is what I want to have some kind of solution to.

I think I have seen some kind of adapter that makes the wing crossbar flat. (I think it was ment for the skiholder, but it should work for the bike rack as well)

Thanks for any comments or ideas!

// Mats
    '07 Volvo XC70 D5 Geartronic
    Electric silver, Black leather
    Xenia wheels, Rear tinted windows
    Bi-Xenon and more...
    ----------------------------------
    '04 Volvo XC70 2.5T Geartronic
    Ash Gold Metallic

Default me too

when we first got the car, we wanted to carry bikes on the wing profile too. we made the rounds of different dealers across the country, each with a different solution-none of which were satisfactory. we finally went to a hitch mount rack.

is it no mistake that the wing profile bars are no longer available?

good luck in your quest.
    '02 V70XC, white, can be seen in Volvo OSD DVD

Default Solution so far...

I found some plastic protection feet for furniture which contained a small black plastic washer that fit the installation perfectly. The only problem so far is the small gap between the holder and the crossbar causing a whining sound. Maybe I should put some wind-breaker in the front to solve that.

I have the hitch holder as well, but only uses that whan I need to carry more than two bikes. When the dog need to get out it is a bit complicated to quickly remove the bikes from the rear...

What do you say, are the wing bars no longer available? Here in sweden they are, they are even included in the styling pack for the new Ocean Race 2006 that am am considering....
    '07 Volvo XC70 D5 Geartronic
    Electric silver, Black leather
    Xenia wheels, Rear tinted windows
    Bi-Xenon and more...
    ----------------------------------
    '04 Volvo XC70 2.5T Geartronic
    Ash Gold Metallic