Default Model Year 2006...

Model Year 2006 specifications and Overseas Delivery Program pricing is now availalbe for the complete 2006 Volvo model line including the S60 R, V70 R and XC90...

http://flyvolvo.com/msg4.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

William
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

Default XC70 error

Hi William. Thanks for all the info. Unfortunately however, the download listed for the XC70 provides a spec sheet for the XC90 instead. I'm very interested in the OSD program and would love to know just what i might cost me. Any ideas where I can get 2006 information for the XC70?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by james wolvington
    Hi William. Thanks for all the info. Unfortunately however, the download listed for the XC70 provides a spec sheet for the XC90 instead. I'm very interested in the OSD program and would love to know just what i might cost me. Any ideas where I can get 2006 information for the XC70?
    Jim

I just went there and tried it and it works fine for me. Strange. The base price for a XC70 via OSD is 33025 and then the other options and packages are the same as regular delivery.

Good luck on your decision.

Tom
    2005 XC90 2.5T AWD-Titanium Grey Metallic & Lt. Taupe Leather -OSD July 8, 2005. Premium, Versatility, and Climate Packages, IPD running boards, and XPEL clear bra.

2004 V70 AWD-Nautic Blue & Tan leather-Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, GT, Cold Weather Pkg, Boosters, OSD Oct 2003 - Sold October, 2005. One of a kind color combination.

Quote Originally Posted by james wolvington
    Jim
    Jim,

Yes, for a short time the wrong file was linked to this. It has been corrected and you can now view the 2006 XC70 info. Please let me know if you need any help. Thanks.

William
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

Can one get the S60 2.4 D5 DIESEL delivered to the USA?

Thumbs down Diesels in The usa

Quote Originally Posted by BenJamin
    I doubt it. Crazy EPA laws probably wont let Volvo sell diesels in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by BenJamin
    I wish! '07 EPA spec allow anyone to basically put their mouth on the tail pipe and breath w/out dying OK, I won't try it, but heavy duty truck manufacturers are either having a hard time or spending hundreds of millions of dollars to get it right. Current EGR systems are creating heat issues. We'll see what happens.
    98 XC70 150k : 2006 XC90 (In the family)
    83 245DL 172k : 2006 S60 (also not mine)
    95 855 GLT 138k