Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The part numbers in our catalogue here are:

V70 00- 8641 722
    XC 01-
    2-part rear seat 8641 722
    3-part rear seat 8685 516

I paid the same price as you did.
    2005 Ash Gold, Front/Rear Sonar, GSM, Cargo Grille, Cargo Full Liner, Auto-Levelling, Auto Dimming

So, does anyone know how to remove the vent panels? Or shall I just *pop* it off?
    2005 Ash Gold, Front/Rear Sonar, GSM, Cargo Grille, Cargo Full Liner, Auto-Levelling, Auto Dimming

Hi,
    I hadn't been following this thread. Give some time (if I don't forget one day ) to look it up, I think I can help you. If the instructions (pdf) won't be too large I will post them here, otherwise I will drop them somewhere on the web.
    Until then,
    Willy
    144 GL (1974)--->244 GL (1982)--->940 GLE 2.3i (1992)--->XC70 2.5T (2004)--->XC90 T5 (2018)

Thumbs up New Cargo Liner

On Saturday I will post a picture of a brand new cargo liner, this liner has not been available before and I have talked about it before as well so as I have one of the production line I will photo it and let me know what you think.

To give you some idea it will carry loads of water in it without spilling a drop in the car. More tomorrow

Default Liner

Quote Originally Posted by qeff
    So, does anyone know how to remove the vent panels? Or shall I just *pop* it off?

I have one of these and installed it myself, took about 15 mins only because I was being careful, would have taken no more than 5 max had I known it was so little effort.

Use a thininsh bit and its basically plastic you are drilling into , carpet gets twisted on the bit but not that much. Its fits quite tight around the rear hatches that it hooks into but I have used it many a time and can 100% recommend it whoever puts it in.

Any questions, let me know
    Car 1 XC70 Weekdays for the wife / me weekends
    Car 2 New Honda Civic Diesel, great fun for use to and from work!

Hello again,
    Uploading the instructions now, success.
    Willy
    144 GL (1974)--->244 GL (1982)--->940 GLE 2.3i (1992)--->XC70 2.5T (2004)--->XC90 T5 (2018)

Wow! Thanks! The pdf is so professional looking... did you put it together yourself? I'm going to take the panel off tonight.

Hope I'm not pushing it here but... I was also trying to remove the rear trunk door's inner panel too - to overlay the current carpet uphostery with a nice piece of black vinyl. I see four torx screws which are quite easily removed. And I could pop off the two lowest corners but got stuck there. Is it easy to remove the rear panel and putting it back? I'm worried that wires and parts may get misplaced or fall off if I yank too hard.

Just visited the dealer. Removing the rear panel's easy too. Remove the four torx screws and pop the panel straight out. There're 8 pop-in fasteners - 4 on the top 1/3 portion and 4 on the bottom 1/3 portion, all in a straight line. Putting it back is the reverse.

However, the upholstery is held in place at the back with plastic *melted* rivets... thus, quite permanently held in place.

Hi,
    Good to hear it went without problems.
    I only made the pdf, the original data was assembled by someone in Goteborg I think
    I understand you don't need extra info (for now).
    Willy

Thanks Willy.

I think that's about covered it... unless you have advice on how to *stuff* the vinyl between the carpet upholstery and the plastic frame - this is for the trunk's inner panel. The plastic rivets are held on pretty tightly and I only managed to get into those areas far between rivets.
    I spent about 3 hours on that alone last night and haven't had a chance to fiddle around with the side vent covers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast