I am trying to replace the passenger side low beam headlight bulb on my 2007 XC70.

There is much confusing information about this on the Internet. Most instructions mention a wire clip that holds the bulb in place. My vehicle does not have a wire bulb retention clip. The H11 bulb is retained by positioning the bulb assembly to align the bulb assembly's 3 asymmetrical retention tabs with the receiving slots built into the back of the reflector, then twisting the bulb assembly to engage the 3 retention tabs into the housing.

There is only several inches of space between the ECM/TCM plastic housing box and the access port to the bulb.

I managed to get my fingers in to untwist and remove the burned-out bulb.
However I am not able to reinstall the replacement bulb due to cramped access.
Tried for several hours and I just can't get the tabs positions correctly and twist at the same time.

I tried removing the lid of the ECM/TCM plastic housing to get a better acdcess angle, but I and still not able to install the new bulb.

The only recourse I have now is to remove the entire ECM/TCM plastic housing box, which will gve me direct-line access to the bulb access port located at the back of the reflector.

i have searched the Internet about how to remove the ECM/TCM plastic housing box. But all I seem to find is instructions on how to remove the ECM and TCM modules from the plastic housing box. I can't find instructions on how to remove the actual plastic housing box itself.
I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me how to remove the ECM/TCM plastic housing box from the car, or point me to instructions on how to do this.

Never thought changing a bulb could be this much hassle. I do see that Volvo addressed this with the XC70 P3 version.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!