Default 2005 brake issues

Our 2005 XC (210k miles) started to having a front end wobble under light to medium braking and the front right rotor was showing signs of chatter so I replaced the pads, rotors and calipers. The rear brake pads were at about 40% so I went ahead and did the rear pads and rotors too. This car has always had a softer pedal than our other cars but it always stopped fine, until the wobble started. When I bled the brakes though I was getting pedal creep, so I bled them again. Same thing. There was no air but I bled them a third time and made sure I flushed all of the old fluid. Still had the pedal creep. Then I noticed that if I pumped the brakes up I could hear a slight drumming noise coming from the master cylinder. I blocked off the ports to the master and was still getting the creep. I just got done bench bleeding and installing a new master and bled the brakes for a fourth time. It fixed the pedal creep when the car is not running but once it’s running the creep is back and the pedal is pretty soft. I’m pretty sure I’ve installed the anti-rattle clips correctly. What else could be causing this? The other thing is the the vacuum pump is coming on when I press on the pedal but I was assuming that’s because the car was just idling and hadn’t created enough manifold vacuum.

Are you certain that the caliper spring is installed correctly?

Soft pedal following pad replacement is a common occurrence. Most likely cause is the caliper sprig being installed over the ears, and not under. If the spring was easy to install, it wasnít done correctly.

Give this a readÖ

https://sites.google.com/view/howard...h.w4lpdxakno88
    Current Fleet:
    2016 Tundra Crewmax 4WD 1794
    2005 MB S600 (114K, Michelin AS3+, LiquiMoly 0W40)
    2005 MB SL600 (50K, Michelin AS4, Mobil 1 0W40)
    2004 V70R (six speed M66, Mobil 1 5W30)
    2002 V70-XC (275K, HPL Euro 0W30)
    2002 V70-T5 (216K, IPD bars, Bilsteins)
    2001 V70-T5 (120K, IPD downpipe, cat back and other mods)
    1932 Packard Sedan (straight 8, dual sidemounts, original paint and interior, Shell Rotella 15W40)

The springs are installed just like the photo in the article. Like I said the pedal doesnít go down when the car is not running even while applying quite a bit of pressure only when the car is running will it creep down. Could this be a symptom of a failing ABS module? There is no warning light