Default 2011 XC70 Drivers Side (left) Window off track, won't go up

Yesterday the drivers side windows (left) front window would not go back up after being opened. It seems to be off it's track somehow. Does anyone have any experience fixing the window or have advice on what it might be? Could it be the window regulator? I haven't yet tried to remove the door panel and take a look, and have not found any good online resources for the removal of the door panel on this car.

Thanks
    Current Vehicles
    2011 XC70
    2013 Audi Q5
    2000 Kawasaki KLR650
    1991 BMW K75 RT

If you pop/get the door panel off you will find you can't see anything any better, but you will be able to get to the release points to remove the glass - but the glass needs to be half way up to get to them. I'd be happy to help but on this site even though I've uploaded over 235 diagrams - any new ones will not upload.

Post on swedespeed or volvoforums and I might see it there and can upload instructions for door panel/window/regulator removal. Sorry door panel attachment is for an earlier car I already uploaded - and I can't determine how to delete it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails door panel.jpg  
    Last edited by hoonk; 06-13-2022 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks for your response. I was able to fix it, it seems one of the bolts that secures the glass to the window regulator had come loose. I removed the door panel, adjusted the window so that I could access the bolts that allow for the glass to be removed. I had to play around with it a bit to get the window glass back in the right position and then secured it back in clamps on the regulator. So far it seems to be working properly.
    Current Vehicles
    2011 XC70
    2013 Audi Q5
    2000 Kawasaki KLR650
    1991 BMW K75 RT