Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VIDA Virtual Machine Image

Hello folks,

Am looking for a virtual image for VIDA. Anyone?
    I have VirtualBox with Windows XP and Windows 7.

Thanks
    2001 Volvo V70XC/AWD/Auto/Turbo/164k Miles (Maroon)
    2001 Volvo XC70/AWD/Auto/Turbo/151k Miles (Brown)
    2002 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean/3.0/131K/AWD (Maroon)
    2005 Volvo XC90/AWD/V8/Auto 111K Miles (Black)
    2006 Toyota Sienna LE/AWD 124K Miles(Green)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1985 BMW (E23) 735i(US)/AUTO/209K Miles (Parked since 2011)
    1997 Mazda MPV/AUTO/4WD/173K Miles (Parked since 2008)

Here is where I got it: https://www.swedespeed.com/threads/v...ources.481385/

Little confusing, but you can read a lot of the forum question and answers to address any issues/questions you have. I put mine on a bootable USB key.

2005 XC70 - 50/35 Tint, Yakima Rack

Quote Originally Posted by perkinscl View Post
    Here is where I got it: https://www.swedespeed.com/threads/v...ources.481385/

Little confusing, but you can read a lot of the forum question and answers to address any issues/questions you have. I put mine on a bootable USB key.
    Thanks for the information.
    Been on that page but cannot download the zipped file from OneDrive. The thread has tons of pages and wonder is a "good" link in down the pages.

Oka I have an image vile of Vida+Windows_10 for running in a virtual machine. It is a Virtual Box OVA file dated 23 Nov 2020 and is a shade under 12GB. It's uploading from my external storage to my Mega.nz right now. If that completes successfully and you PM me I can send you a link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbw View Post
    Oka I have an image vile of Vida+Windows_10 for running in a virtual machine. It is a Virtual Box OVA file dated 23 Nov 2020 and is a shade under 12GB. It's uploading from my external storage to my Mega.nz right now. If that completes successfully and you PM me I can send you a link to it.
    Ok, thank you!

Right, the file is on Mega but frustratingly when I try to PM or email you I get [an error occurred while processing this directive] in an otherwise blank page. If you are able to PM your email me, I can email a link to "contacts" and therefore the file.
    MY01 Ocean Race XC70 Blue/Silver

Right, the file is on Mega but frustratingly when I try to PM or email you I get [an error occurred while processing this directive] in an otherwise blank page. If you are able to PM your email me, I can email a link to "contacts" and therefore the file.
    Just got an invitation to join MEGA. My office firewall is blocking it. Will try it when I get home this evening. I will update you. Thanks you so much.
    Last edited by Oka; 06-03-2021 at 01:23 PM.

I don't think I really understand this forum's PM format. Was trying to send you a message again.

Just curious, would you be able to contact me through the email I sent you?

Hi Nick, I sent you a PM requesting the link. Let me know if you didn't receive it! Thanks
    Hers- 04 XC70 2.5T, 300KM
    His- 04 S60 2.4, 310KM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast