Default Difficulty Reinstalling The Power Steering Pressure Hose

This is from a post of mine on matthewsvolvosite.com

"On a 2002 Volvo V70 XC with 170K miles, I was able to remove the power steering pressure hose. However, it seems that reinstalling it seems nearly impossible. After wrestling with the hose for hours, I decided to consult you guys for some help.

What I could really use are some pictures of how the hose sits when installed. What can also be helpful are some details on where the hose sits in relation to the drive/prop shaft. For instance, it looks like the high pressure hose should follow the low pressure hose as it snakes through to the point where it screws into the steering rack.

I was able to remove pressure hose, therefore there must be a way to reinstall it without removing a bunch of stuff.

I appreciate your help. Otherwise, I might spend countless hours fighting this hose and still not be successful at snaking it through the right spots."

I was advised to try from up top, given a video link, talk about subframe and engine mount removal. However I am still stuck.

I then followed up with a response:

"Thanks. However, what would be very useful are some details on how the high pressure hose sits in there while installed. Also, the low pressure hose has these "spaghetti loops".

Does the high pressure hose snake through a loop on the low pressure hose?

I can't find any good pictures after hours of searching. I'm really tempted to go the the junk yard just to see some cars with the lines intact which will show exactly how the hoses sit when installed.

Thanks for all responses. I think we really need some pictures to help solve this issue."

Thanks for any heip guys.

I got the bottom to within 1 inch of where it screws in. However after struggling with it for hours, I decided to take a break and consult you guys. Any suggestions?