Default Front Bumper and driver side headlight needed

Hello everyone. My wife recently had a little accident and we need to get a new front bumper and driver side headlight for our 2002 Volvo XC 70. I have searched eBay and online but not much luck and I live on Prince Edward Island Canada where they are very scarce. If anyone has any leads that would be great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2002VolvoXC70_01.jpg  

Have you tried to reach out to a salvage yard? If they don't have one, they will be able to get you one. I know my local salvage yard got me a rear taillight for my XC70. You can also try Hollanderparts.com. I have used them for other cars without any problems

Yes agree check car-part.com and do a search or request from yards in your area. Failing that, I bought mine on eBay for about $60 a few years ago when my wife did the same thing. Aftermarket TYC is usually pretty cheap on rockauto. I feel your pain for sourcing parts, no volvos in any yards around here and no dealer for about 300km from me.

Just make sure you get your exact headlight. It's confusing there are many different part numbers available. Match up to the P/N on yours.
    Hers- 04 XC70 2.5T, 300KM
    His- 04 S60 2.4, 310KM