Default NO LONGER AVAILABLE - 2001 V70XC For Sale or Parts- Seattle Area

UPDATE: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Located in the Seattle area. i am second owner. first owner (older couple) put 147k on it. i've had it for about 10k. runs and drives, good condition overall, transmission starting to slip/surge. i have a thick folder of records, if you care.

white with beige leather interior. Power moonroof, am/fm/cd stereo, power windows, power door locks, keyless remote (3 keys and two remotes), air conditioning , 3 studdable tires (10k miles) (left front was pierced and not serviceable). currently on spare. Seats are in great condition: no rips, tears, lightly worn, electronics all function. Suprisingly, all dash/windows electronics working as designed. Alloy wheels good condition. Has spare tire and jack. Rubber OEM matts front/back and original cloth mats (unused). OEM sliding rear storage cover. has older locking rack, included.

I have the title and registration paid through 9/21.

If interested in particular parts, i am willing to ship (you pay), just let me know and i can provide photos. I'm willing to let the whole thing go for 1k. happy to answer any questions. thanks.
    Last edited by Hansel; 01-13-2021 at 04:32 PM.