Default Purchased 2011 XC70, 95K. Window Trim Fit, Bulb failure, Shop manual, Towing

New to volvo. Wanted a wagon on a budget. Found a 2011 XC70 non turbo, no AWD. Never had a car with either so not sure I need it now. Anyway seems like a solid car with a few small issues. First does anyone know how the shiny trim around the rear side window is attached or how to reattach where the top piece that comes down and around the rear of of the glass and meets the piece on the bottom of the glass. Where they butt together the top piece is loose and doesn't lay flat to the glass and rubber gasket. Is there a clip under there that is broken? I'm reluctant to pry it up until I know what's behind it. Tempted to sneak some kind of adhesive under it but I know that isn't the proper fix.
    Bulb Failure Position Lamp. Front passenger side. Its not the bulb. Its not the bulb socket. I switched the front headlight housings left and right since the wiring harness plugs and socket is the same on both sides just plugging them in and turned on the lights. The passenger lamp stayed off and and the driver side works fine when switched. This seems to indicate the passenger side wiring harness or plug isn't sending power to the bulb socket. Or it could be further up the circuit. Not sure how to track that down. It's just a side marker lamp and when you press the read button on the turn signal stalk the message can be turned off, but it is an annoyance every time you turn on the lights. Would like to fix. Anyone ever experience this?
    What is the skinny on shop manual or CD disk for these cars? I need to do some of the maintenance myself. Also what code reader is recommended for fault codes. I need to get more up to speed on modern car architecture. Nearly ready to retire so I will have more time to learn this stuff. I'm sure there will be more questions as I go along, but this gets me started.
    These cars are rated to tow 3300 LB. Anyone have experience towing a small camper with it?

Thanks in Advance

Most DIY owners of this generation of Volvos swear by investing about $100 in the 2014D VIDA / DiCE clone as their major diagnostic tool. The "shop manuals" are included on the DVD.
    All the computer functions a Volvo Dealer can do are included in this VIDA software, EXCEPT downloads of module software (the diag tool and documentation are self-contained on the DVD). You need a Windows 7 Pro 32/64 bit laptop w/Internet Explorer 9 to run this sw. Some owners make a VM Win 7 Pro disk-image they keep to boot-up for VIDA. ( You should be aware that software and hardware piracy by Chinese actors was used to make these VIDA knockoffs available. ) The next best choice would be an OBD-II scanner, in which case you want one that is Volvo-specific. These are easier to deploy, but offer fewer software fns as VIDA.

You'll enjoy dozens of high-quality DIY YouTube videos published by VolvoSweden....his is the same year 2011 XC70 T6 version.

You might want to start researching 100K maintenance items (spark plugs, brake flush, PS flush, tranny flush). If you're planning on pulling a trailer, you'll want to protect the tranny by doing fluid flushes every 30,000 miles. Welcome to the club
    2013 XC70 T6 Flamenco Red (hers)
    2015 XC70 T6 Seashell Metallic (his)
    past: 13 Volvos going back to '74 242 sedan

Regarding towing, it is often recommended to tow approx 85% of rated load.
    In your case say 2800 lbs.

I have towed 3600 lbs with no trouble at all however my D5 AWD is rated at 4600
    --------------------------------
    Current: 2008 XC70 D5
    Previous Volvos: 140, 240s, 440s, S40, V70s