Default Turbo heat shield bolts with spring

Hello everyone, I’m having a hell of a time finding these. I’m down to only one of the original spring/bolt combo. The rest are just m8 1.25 pitch bolts. I’m getting a terrible shrieking noise when accelerating from 10-15ish miles an hour that only started when I put the new bolts in place. Ive tried searching but clearly I’m using the wrong search terms.

Does anybody have the correct name or a link where I can buy a few of these?

Also, I can’t find any information on the brake dust shield bolts. I’m missing one and I know that’s causing it’s own rattles.

Not sure of your model year but for my car these bolts and springs are still available. Looks like two bolts with springs and the bolts and springs are different depending on location.

https://parts.volvocarsmallofgeorgia...modelYear=2001

FCP Euro has them. Just had to get them for my 01 V70XC. Good customer support, will help you look up P/N's if you need.
    I also use VolvoPartsWebstore, good on-line parts manuals but you're on your own decrypting Volvo's applicability codes.