Default Snap Crackle Pop When Turning

So I've been battling front end suspension noises for a pretty long time now.
    I've posted about it before but felt an updated thread was in order - video included this time.....

This first started with clunking etc which I still get.
    I've replaced the following -

End Links - which you'll notice are missing in the video - I removed them intentionally to ensure they werent causing any of my noises. The sway bar doesnt move at all, surely due to very old bushings.
    Control Arms and lower ball joints - one ball joint was loose awhile back - so its a slim possibility its been damaged - open to input on this and the clunking/loose feeling.
    Subframe Bushings
    Strut top and spring seat
    Axles (mainly due to age and passenger side boot had been cut and grease leaked for quite some time)
    Engine mounts were changed a few years ago and still appear in good shape.

Only things I havent replaced is the wheel bearings and tie rods but tie rods are on their way - inner and outer

I DO NOT believe tie rods or bearings would cause this particular issue in the video but looking for feedback on entire scenario here.

In the video, I'm getting a snap, crackle, POP when turning at low speeds - its not just full lock, but significantly worse at full lock.
    In other driving, we still geting random clunks like something is loose - hitting bumps while in a turn you can feel through the steering wheel like the entire front end is loose.
    But it isnt - I've triple ++ checked everything and NOTHING is loose or appears worn.
    I'm at a loss........

Heres the vid of the crackling and popping.....

https://youtu.be/cY6c0tbSgQU

Quote Originally Posted by AutosDirectFlorida View Post
    . The sway bar doesn't move at all, surely due to very old bushings.

tie rods are on their way - inner and outer

I'm getting a snap, crackle, POP when turning at low speeds -
    I'd bet on a very stiff (outer) tie rod end - noise may be amplified through the steering knuckle and brake backing plate

And the front sway bar bushing are glued onto the bar on your car -

Quote Originally Posted by hoonk View Post
    I'd bet on a very stiff (outer) tie rod end - noise may be amplified through the steering knuckle and brake backing plate

And the front sway bar bushing are glued onto the bar on your car -
    My only argument about the tie rod end is that there is no turning taking place when the popping starts, just rolling.
    I've found some used OEM Volvo Axles on Ebay I've just ordered - both from a wrecked 07 XC for $127 shipped from CA to SC.

One problem that has never gone away with any aftermarket axle is the vibration on acceleration. Hopefully putting OEM axles back on the car will resolve most of this.

New inner/outer tie rods just showed up today but wife is going out of town this week so might have to wait on installing those.

Quote Originally Posted by AutosDirectFlorida View Post
    there is no turning taking place when the popping starts, just rolling.
    Sorry, I thought your video showed noise when rolling and turning - so it won't be a tie rod end if it is noisy when simply rolling. A dry outer cv joint is a possibility - and yes most aftermarket axles are worse than the bad ones you take out! GKN is the factory brand i believe if you can find those. I've had brand new aftermarket axles start to seize after driving for a while - made the steering wheel shake violently!

Sounds like a bad CV joint to me. Don’t bother with “rebuilds”. They are all terrible.

Get a new GKN (European manufacture). It’ll cost about $300. Half the cost of a new Volvo axle. Three times the price of the rebuild. Worth every penny.
    Current Fleet:
    2016 Tundra Crewmax 4WD 1794
    2005 MB S600 (126K, Michelin AS4, HPL 0W40)
    2005 MB SL600 (55K Michelin AS4, Mobil 1 0W40)
    2004 V70R (143K, six speed M66, HPL 5W40)
    2004 XC90 (235K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-XC (295K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-T5 (225K, IPD bars, Bilsteins)
    2001 V70-T5 (125K, IPD downpipe, cat back and other mods)
    1932 Packard Sedan (straight 8, dual sidemounts, original paint and interior, Shell Rotella 15W40)