Default 08 XC70 Approaching 250,000 -- seeking insights + cautions

My 2008 XC70 is approaching 250,000 miles. I hope to keep it in shape for a couple / few more years.
    I have no major problem right now, it looks good inside + out and it runs well.
    I have a few questions below anticipating specific repairs, but I welcome any insight on other matters too.

Short notes about my ownership --
    I bought the car used with 32,000 mi, it was a 3-year lease return.
    I average about 25K per year, but this year will be less with Covid.
    The car gets daily use, it's my only car.
    It's never been crashed, always lived in a warm-weather climate, no winters / snow / mountains.
    I do no service or repair work myself, it's always been serviced by a Volvo dealer or in the last few years by a great Volvo-specialty garage.

Major repairs on the car, those I can recall, include the following --
    serpentine belt was replaced around 150,000
    new radiator recently, at 225,000 . . . maybe water pump too
    new a/c compressor and condenser both around 175,000 . . . but it now needs condenser again (damaged / ruined, not faulty)
    front brakes -- rotors + pads around 150,000
    rear brakes -- rotors + pads around 225,000
    new headliner upholstery at 200,000
    new door panel upholstery (all doors) at 200,000
    new tailgate latch + lock mechanism at 175,000
    I'm sure there are others but these are the big ones I remember.

Questions going forward --

1 -- Transmission
    Transmission has just now (at 240,000) begun to slip a little, I feel it more when the car downshifts than when it upshifts.
    Does anyone know the HIGH / LOW range on the likely costs of transmission repair, or full rebuild / replace?

2 -- Suspension
    it's fine, nothing is broken, but I feel the bumps more than I used to.
    Should I have my mechanic review or inspect shocks / struts / springs / tierods / etc?

3 -- Serpentine belt
    the original belt ran to approx 150,000 mi, and the replacement / current belt now has about 90,000 mi on it . . .
    is there a point at which I should consider replacing this again?

4 -- PLEASE add anything big you think I'm overlooking, in the present or in the future / forecast for the car's life.

I don't know a ton about cars, I do know I like Volvos.
    This is my 3rd Volvo that has lived beyond 200K.
    This car's in good enough shape cosmetically to continue regular daily use, as long as I keep up the mechanical well-being.
    Any advice or criticism is welcome, thanks in advance for your consideration.

If these haven't been done, they are WAY overdue:

new spark plugs (typically good for 50,000 miles)
    transmission flush (50K mi., no later than 100K miles)
    power-steering flush (40K miles, no later than 75K)
    brake fluid flush (40K mi., no later than 60K)
    coolant flush (when coolant pH falls below 7.0)

If AWD: Service all 3 oils-fluids (every 100K)

PCV system reconditioning (if idle crankcase vacuum weaker than spec'ed min., or fails nitrile glove test)

Only you can decide when "enough is enough" keeping up repairs on a 250K mi. Volvo.

The rough shifting might be resolved with a tranny flush....I think the going shop price is around $400-500. Try this before thinking of a rebuild.
    2013 XC70 T6 Flamenco Red (hers)
    2015 XC70 T6 Seashell Metallic (his)
    past: 13 Volvos going back to '74 242 sedan

Thanks for this rundown.
    My first post listed just the noteworthy repairs I could recall, it was not a complete rundown of all services.
    The car has had many of these services you outline, except maybe the PCV reconditioning -- I'm unfamiliar with that but I'll take that note to the mechanic.
    Thanks for the additional note about the transmission, I'll pass that one along as well.
    The car's not currently sitting on the question of whether "enough is enough", but that time could come sometime soon so I'm exploring what the near future might hold.