Default Door locking indicator lights settings?

I didn't get any response when trying to hijack another thread, so will start my own. Lol.

Can anyone tell me if there's any software settings you can make via Vida/Dice to control the way the door locking indicators work?

My '06 XC70 used to flash the signals whenever all locking was complete. I.E.
    If locking and all doors are already closed --> flash & lock.
    If any door(s) was open and I lock, then it wouldn't flash until such time as I closed remaining doors, then --> flash & lock.

It seems after I had some random electrical issues due to low battery things may have changed. I now have a new battery. Now, the only time that I get the flash is after driving and all doors are closed first. I.E.
    If the motor was just on and all doors are already closed, and I lock the car --> flash & lock.
    If the motor was just on and any door was open and I lock the car, then close the door --> no flash, but doors do lock.
    If the motor was not on and all doors are already closed (say I just unlocked the car to get something from inside), and I lock the car --> no flash, but doors lock.

Does anyone know if there's a software setting for how the doors lock in Vida/Dice? I don't have Vida/Dice currently.

Thanks.
    '06 XC70 (Ice White) - 2.5T-Auto -102K Miles to-date
    '93 850 GLT -2.4L-Std - the Red Rocket - gone
    '80 240DL -B21F-Std - killed in 2015 by a Mazda outside our house @282k kms

Quote Originally Posted by imst0ked View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there's any software settings you can make via Vida/Dice to control the way the door locking indicators work?
    I did not see a direct answer to that question in either the UEM or the CEM but - Here's a screenshot of resetting the CEM to factory alarm settings for a 2007. Don't know if that will change anything, but 10 minutes with the VIDA program talking to your car (via a DICE unit) will tell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alarm reset.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	9311

There are other things you can change -
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cem program.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	9312

Thanks, Hoonk.