Default Replacing rear springs 2002 V70 X/C

So I missed that piece of advice regarding replacing your springs when you do the shocks and struts. Wish I had done it! Any suggestions or advice before I remove the shocks, struts and springs again for a spring replacement? Need to do the rear C/V boots and service the AWD system, but I think I will let those ride until I have bit more time. The car is not a daily driver, so there is no stress.

I've replaced a broken passenger side rear spring. Using the emergency flat tire jack to get that necessary last bit of clearance to remove/replace the spring and shock was very helpful. There's a spot where you wedge in the jack and then open it up to separate things enough to remove your spring/shock. There's a pic somewhere demonstrating the location. Also, before you pull the shock and old spring apart, make alignment marks on the shock for the new spring so your bolt hole lines up on the re-install.
    2007 XC70, 206,000 miles
    2002 V70XC, 130,000 miles, parts car

Thanks much for the hints. Using a jack to push the control arm down is a good idea; I seem to remember this part of the job as being a little unsafe and scary.