Question Front bumper (fender) swap

Hi, I have had to swap out my front bumper (fender) on my P2.
    The replacement bumper has headlamp washer jets.
    The original bumper had Headlamp wipers.
    What parts will I need to plumb in the high pressure washer jets?

Thanks

The front bumper in American "English" is still the bumper not fender, which in UK English is the front wing.
    Current Junk: Couple of worthless rusty old clapped out Volvo bricks, XC70's 02, 04 & Countless P.O.S's, Rust buckets, Junk cars,( 50W Oily cesspool Sludge) Stolen and other assorted rubbish cars, 1928 Jed Clampett Tourer, (8 hole cast iron lump, original rust and decay, 40W Straight Bacon Grease),

Quote Originally Posted by Metalmicky321 View Post
    What parts will I need to plumb in the high pressure washer jets?
    My first question is will they even work when plumbed in. If the wiring is there for a pump, you could install a pump and hoses - but the CEM tells the pump to run. It does not run every time you wash the windshield. I would certainly test for power to the headlamp pump wiring when washing the windshield before trying to install the needed hardware.

The pump and wipers worked correctly for the removed bumper & wiper set up, but the washer jets work from a high power pump, not the low pressure one which is currently installed. Would the washer bottle need to be swapped out or is it the same bottle for both set ups with just a different pump?