Default Purchased a 2006 xc60 with 59k. What maintenance should I do?

Hello, first post here. Purchased a volvo for myself. Wife drives an '18 xc90. Needed something for myself and my dog. Car currently has some front damage that needs to be fixed. (needs Passenger headlight, driver side mirror, possibly bumper) Here is the carfax which has some service records from a volvo dealership. Looks like I'm the second owner. My question is what maintenance should I be doing on this car to keep it going? Does it matter that this is low miles? Or I will still need to replace everything given the age of the vehicle. Thank you!

https://check-vin.org/show/?tx=3PE27140UD176304D

XC70

You need PCV (full kit), timing belt, all new fluids: coolant, brake fluid, power steering fluid, engine oil, ATF, angle gear, rear differential, Haldex (+ filter). For transmission Volvo ATF works best.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

Quote Originally Posted by vtl View Post
    XC70
    story of my life the typo's. Thank you. This list will keep me busy all summer. is that the order that you would do these jobs? or which is the best order from most important to least important. Thanks!

Check PCV, check timing belt, replace coolant, brake fluid, the rest.

Do a PCV vacuum check: put glove over opened oil filler neck, it should be sucked in. With help of other person do the same for the second PCV contour: step on brakes, put transmission in Drive, gently rev engine to about 2500 RPMs for 2-3 seconds. The other person should watch for glove inflating or deflating. Inflating glove = bad PCV. Very likely it is bad, but you can be lucky, If it's bad, it may push camshaft seals out. For the seals replacement t-belt has to be removed and replaced with a new one at the same time.

Timing belt can be already changed, look for white sticker near coolant reservoir.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)