Vehicle Details
Year : 2004 / 2005
Make and Model : Volvo XC90 2.5t / XC90 V8
Exterior Color : Willow Green / Dark Gray
Interior Color : Tan / Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto / Auto
Odometer Reading : 215xxx miles / 140xxx miles
Location of Vehicle : Central Pennsylvania, USA (Camp Hill)
Asking Price : $1500 each, $2500 for both

Hi all,

I've got two XC90s which have been the family cruisers for the past few years. His and hers, if you will. Both are running great but each with an issue.

The 04 Willow 2.5t needs a boost sensor... it's getting an implausible reading ever since I put a new radiator and hoses in. Probably a super quick fix but I don't have time or patience. This one shows more interior wear and needs tires soon but otherwise good. PA inspected through March.

The 05 V8 needs a power steering pump, which I have, but haven't gotten around to changing. Will need to flush the rack, most likely, and I'd add new hoses. It runs and drives awesome but can be iffy to steer... sometimes there is zero assist. Fluid was flushed once but still shiny metallic so I know the pump is shot. This is the nicer looking of the two, in my opinion. Will share pics by PM or text if you're interested. No dents or damage other than a few normal door dings.

Both have GROM BT audio units, factory HIDs, cargo covers, gray one has DVD system, step rails, etc. New AGM battery last year, new coils and plugs on the 2.5, timing belt last year. New tires and cats on the V8, valve cover gaskets, alternator, and serp belt last year. Both run and shift well... I'd consider parting them if nobody is interested in driving them away whole. We live in a "walking" town, I commute in a MINI and my wife got a new SUV so the Volvos are just taking up space in the garage while we park our dailies in the driveway/street.

Maybe by summer I'll have time to work on them so please don't try to kill me on price... they're both very close to being back in daily-driven condition. You probably can't get a good transmission for the price of these.

Thanks for looking. Mike