Default FS: 2005 XC70 Dayton Ohio Area

For Sale:

2005 XC70

Silver Exterior/Gray Interior (Leather)

Auto Transmission

271,000 miles

Bi-Xenon Headlamps (all bulbs new), leather interior,

Extras: Trailer hitch (Hidden Hitch) with OEM harness, Roof Rack, Pioneer AVH-2330NEX DVD Receiver, IPD stabilizer bars front and rear, IPD bushing inserts on the subframe.

Extra Extra: spare set of wheels. The summer tires are Continental True Contact mounted on 17" Pegasus wheels. Winter tires are worn out, mounted on the stock 16" wheels.

What’s wrong: minor exterior cosmetic issues that are normal for it’s age. Parking brake doesn’t work. One of the front stabilizer bar links is noisy. The usual minor oil leak from front diff case (since new). Minor oil leak from front of engine, mostly likely from one of the PCV attachment points where I didn’t get the clamp tight enough...it's very minor, it all ends up in the splash cover and I just wipe it out when I change the oil. Nothing makes it to the ground. It does burn about 1 qt. between 7,500 mile changes.

What's not wrong: everything else. The seats are in great shape, everything works like it should, I have both fobs.....the engine and transmission run great. Service history shows when I replaced dampers, timing belt, water pump, etc. I drive this thing every day.

Full maintenance/service history attached and avail at this google doc link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

$2,500 OBO. I'll take Paypal, Zelle, or cash.

email me at: scarince at gmail dot com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2005 XC70.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	9167
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by scarince; 11-26-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Added photo