Default Big oil leak front of 2.5t - two cam seals and front crank seal - any other seals ?

I have a big oil leak in front of my 2005 XC90 2.5T. Not really sure where its coming from but the timing cover is covered with oil and so is the timing belt. Its going through a quart of oil every 2 months. From what I can tell, there are 2 cam seals and 1 crank front seal. It looks like the front crank seal is fine but the cam seal may leaking. The area around the turbo is dry and so is the turbo return oil. With 160,000 miles on it, I will replace all 3 seals up front.

Is there any other seals in front beside the two cam and crank seals?

Since I will need to remove the cam gears, is this the tool I need?

There are two cam seals one for VVT and one without VVT. How can I tell if my 2005 XC90 came with VVT ?

I will be getting seals from RockAuto along with other brake brake parts. Just want to verify that I get correct seals.

What are the correct part number for the cam and crank seals?

Thanks you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	9143

Quote Originally Posted by waid302 View Post
    I have a big oil leak in front of my 2005 XC90 2.5T. With 160,000 miles on it,

How can I tell if my 2005 XC90 came with VVT ?
    Your 2005 has VVT on both cams.

With 160k miles your engine is probably leaking oil because the PCV system is clogged.

You will be wasting your time (and ruining a new cam belt) if you don't fix the pcv system before replacing the seals. It's possible the seals will no longer leak after the pcv system breaths (sp) properly and does not pressurize the crankcase.

PVC system cleaning/replacement requires intake manifold removal and may require oil pan removal. (and lots of time, skill and money)

Also - It's possible that a/the VVT hub/s are leaking - not the cam seals

I did the rubber glove test on the oil cap and I got vacuum. This is good right?

Waid