Default 2002 v70 xc no dim or hvac

Had been having intermittent function from both dim and HVAC. Sometimes would only take a second from starting the car until they came back up. Drove home today and they never came back up. I tried a known good DIM that I replaced years ago that just had a malfunctioning information screen. Fuse 24 is good and I have verified it has 12v in the fuse panel. When they are out the DIM, HVAC and turn signals do not work. Just looking for a direction on troubleshooting. I do not have vida/dice.

Thanks,
    Eric

Just an update, the problem ended up being a relay to the right of the fuse panel on the drivers side

Thanks for the update, I always appreciate when someone provides the solution that fixed the problem. Just curious how did you determine it was the relay causing the problem? This is a relay on the CEM?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstVolvo View Post
    Thanks for the update, I always appreciate when someone provides the solution that fixed the problem. Just curious how did you determine it was the relay causing the problem? This is a relay on the CEM?
    I had power at the fuse panel for the DIM and followed the wiring back to a module that had a bunch of relays. I don't know if it was the CEM or not. I found a bad relay by wiggling them individually. I think it was the 2nd from bottom which brought the DIM\HVAC back online. No problems since replacing.

Quote Originally Posted by ericjp View Post
    I had power at the fuse panel for the DIM and followed the wiring back to a module that had a bunch of relays. I don't know if it was the CEM or not. I found a bad relay by wiggling them individually. I think it was the 2nd from bottom which brought the DIM\HVAC back online. No problems since replacing.
    From the wiring diagram I have there's a relay CMI22 (2/29) that provides power to both the DIM and CCM, it's the 3rd relay from the top right row of relays on the CEM. It's extended D1 power, which I'm not exactly sure what this means but it is power going to both the DIM and CCM though this relay. I'm wondering if this is the relay that went bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CEM power relay to DIM.jpg   CEM power relay to Climate Control Module.jpg   CEM relays.jpg  

Yeah, that was the module I replaced the relay in. I'd have to go look again to see which particular slot it was in, but most likely you're right.