Default Checking Fuel Process In The XC

About five months ago, I replaced the fuel filter. I used to have hesitation until I replaced the fuel filter. All went well until about two months later, the hesitation started when applying gas as to overtake a car on the highway. It got worse with time. Now, the car won't start.

Any write-up on checking everything 'fuel'?
    That is, from the Filter, Injectors, Regulator, Valve, Pump and any other fuel related write-up one might have.
    What if the tank is dirty?

Thank you.
    2001 Volvo XC70/AWD/Auto/Turbo/146kMiles (Brown)
    2001 Volvo V70XC/AWD/Auto/Turbo/144kMiles (Maroon)
    2006 Toyota Sienna LE/AWD 93K (Green)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1985 BMW (E23) 735i(US)/AUTO/209K Miles (Parked since 2011)
    1997 Mazda MPV/AUTO/4WD/173K Miles (Parked since 2008)
    2002 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean/3.0/131K/AWD (Parked since 2017)

Remove the fuel filter and cut it apart with a hack saw, if it is really dirty you have a contaminated fuel tank, should not have gotten fouled up in 5 months under normal circumstances, check fuel pressure at the fuel rail schrader valve
    Current Junk: Couple of worthless rusty old clapped out Volvo bricks, XC70's 02, 04 & Countless P.O.S's, Rust buckets, Junk cars,( 50W Oily cesspool Sludge) Stolen and other assorted rubbish cars, 1928 Jed Clampett Tourer, (8 hole cast iron lump, original rust and decay, 40W Straight Bacon Grease),