For sale: 2007 XC 70 x 2. Buy one or both. My fleet of 2007 XC's has been great for my family, but we are not using them anymore and they need to get gone!

#1 Red. 251,000 miles. Leather seats, climate package, sunroof, alloy rims. Owned since new. Runs and drives. CEL is on - may need a new catalytic converter. PCV service done about 175k. Needs timing belt service and seals as the engine has a slight leak. Needs a suspension freshen if you want to drive it. Transmission has been flushed and shifts nicely. Interior is pretty clean for age - non smoker, just normal wear. Tires are about 50%. This has had Mobil 1 in it since about 100k. Not sure why the picture is showing it ready for launch, but strap a JATO to it and maybe you can head to the cosmos.

$2000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7943.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	9088Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7941.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	9087

#2 Green. 214,000 miles. Owned for the last 90,000k. Did PCV service & timing belt at 130k. Due again. CEL is on, shows a minor evaporative emission leak - likely the gas tank cap but not certain. New rear brakes and new uninstalled Brembo rotors and pads for the front. Transmission has been flushed but slips. Tires are about 75%. Everything else works as it should. This is a really nice car and with a little love, will go another 100k. Mobile 1 since I bought it.

$2000

Buy 'em both for $3,500