Default Looking to upgrade from 05 to 13

We have had an 05 xc70 for the past 10 years and are looking at 2 2013 xc70s now. Are there any known issues or pointers you all can give me for this platform and year? I have been on the p2 forums for a while but never ventured to this one.

The 2 xc's are looking at have mileage around 55k
    One is the 3.2 awd preimer and the other is the t6.

Any comments or input is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ncxc View Post
    One is the 3.2 awd preimer and the other is the t6. Any comments
    I always found the non turbo 3.2 cars to feel slower than the stock 01-07 xc70's. I choose a t-6 to be able to appreciate the 300 hp (325 with polestar) and considerable torque

I would test drive both the 3.2 and the T6 before deciding which you prefer. There's quite a difference in driving experience. If you drive country / mountain roads, I recommend to get one with the Active Bending Lights (headlights that bend in the direction your're curving). Heated front seats? Rear child booster seats? Sensus entertainment system? Power tailgate lifter? There are many choices in the 2013 models that come on the market. Suggest to make a list of all the features you consider must-haves.

Thank you for the tips. I got a chance to check out the 3.2 and test drive it before it went to detail. PO somehow got some nasty gouges in the room and I did notice some oil under the serpentine belt. Didnt love the condition bit drove good. Going to keep looking and leave this one on the back burner. Will update soon!