Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this the ABS module repair that I would possibly need? Or is it the one with the pump?

https://xemodex.com/us/product/brake...8671456-10-20/
    Last edited by Johnnya101; 08-16-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Hi guys,

Finally got the car back the other day. The car got new O2 sensors (and more). It failed inspection because of three errors:
    SWM-0016 Cruise control ON/OFF button Activated too long (Yellow light)
    ECM-2810 Front heated oxygen sensor (H02S), bank 1 heating - Signal missing (Yellow light)
    ECM-2A20 Rear heated oxygen sensor (H02S), bank 1 heating - Signal missing (Yellow light)
    The check engine light was also on when started, but went off and stayed off. These errors were not there when I brought it in.

I reset the codes with the VIDA and these all went away. As previously mentioned, I also have the ABS and brake light with a brake failure message on. Today while going to work, going down my driveway the brake light went off, then the ABS light a second later, and then the brake failure message. Everything stayed off for around 15 seconds, then a yellow triangle with a swerving car went on, went off, went on, went off and stayed off (traction control?), and then the brake failure message came on, ABS light, then brake light. When starting the car to go home, the check engine light stayed on after letting go of the key for a second.

1. Whats up with the O2 sensor and cruise control codes? Two new Bosch sensors, not the universal style.
    2. Are the lights going off related to a drive cycle being completed or related to something else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12