Thread: xc70 Police Car

Default xc70 Police Car

Posting for leads on this - I am well aware that there are XC70 variants in Europe. From what I hear is they have different suspension setup - stiffer shocks and springs and stabilizers maybe even more.

Does anyone here have any EU contacts to get part numbers??

FWIW - it looks like there are no aftermarket solutions from Ohlins, Koni, Bilstein for Xc70's!!

Probably would be good to post this over on Swedespeed

thanks

Default Parts are parts...

Quote Originally Posted by tranmkp View Post
    Posting for leads on this - I am well aware that there are XC70 variants in Europe. From what I hear is they have different suspension setup - stiffer shocks and springs and stabilizers maybe even more.

Does anyone here have any EU contacts to get part numbers??

FWIW - it looks like there are no aftermarket solutions from Ohlins, Koni, Bilstein for Xc70's!!

Probably would be good to post this over on Swedespeed

thanks
    You can see the variant parts in VIDA's built in parts catalogue. There are (kinda cryptic) descriptions with the numbers. Certain spec XC70s do have different shocks and bushings but see the catalog for details.

Bilstein has B4 for the 2008 ->
    If you really want something special you could try BCracing, they have sets for the V70 2008-> should also fit on the XC70.
    I will put a new set of Sachs on, front and rear. Expect it would be already stiffer because my current shocks did already 180dkm,
    and did a round trip NordKapp from the Netherlands and a 4 week Iceland trip.