Default Parting out 98 v70xc 163k miles. Delaware

This car was my daily driver for over 5 years. It was very well sorted out and drove, shifted, stopped great until a speeding kid wanted to make the turn before I did.

163,xxx miles. Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, and idler were just done less than 1500 miles ago. Trans fluid drained and refilled 5 times when I first bought it about 25,000 miles ago and never gave me a bit of trouble. I put slotted and drilled rotors on it about 6000 miles ago and painted calipers red with por15 (great stuff. No bubbling, peeling or discoloration).

Front end wss hit hard and the engine never even stalled. Still starts right up.

Many great parts on the car including 2 sets of xc rims and tires. One set is the original rims with good Firestone Firehawks and a set of 03 xc rims with Goodyear Eagles. I also have the factory roof rack rails.

3 good doors (pass rear door had previous dents). Good rear bumper, taillights, drivers side headlight and fog light. Bevel gear, viscous coupler, and rear. Decent tan interior, stereo with cass and disc player (yes I have the code). Good tailgate but I am keeping the spoiler for now because I am looking for another one of these great cars to replace this one. I would keep this car around for parts if I can find a replacement, but the county says otherwise. I would hate to just junk the car and will strip it before I do. Will try to post pics, but I'm not good at doing that.

I am located near UD in Newark Delaware.

It is best to call me as I don't use the interweb that often. You can call me on my cell @ 302-981-8223 9am till midnight.

Thanks for looking. Bob (the Toyman)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160520_093000.jpg   20160824_165819.jpg   20160824_165836.jpg   20190218_102100.jpg  
    Last edited by toyman; 06-13-2019 at 03:04 PM.