Default 2005 V70 AWD with DSTC Brake booster and master cylinder

Hello everyone,

I have a 2005 V70 AWD with DSTC, 210,000 miles and a failing brake booster. The rubber seal around the booster plunger looks fine but i can feel the leak with my hand coming from inside the plunger when i depress the brake pedal.
    I would like to replace the brake booster and the master cylinder at the same time. Is there a special bleeding procedure for the brake master cylinder with DSTC ?
    Can the bleeding procedure be done without using Vida on DSTC since i don't have one ?

Thank you so much in advance for your time and reply!

If ABS won't do self-test while there's air in upper part of the brake system, it won't trap any air (unless it already had some).

Also don't use bleeders like Motive that force the fluid through overfill tank, just use a cheap hand gun that sucks air out of caliper. Motive is good, but in this particular case a vacuum hand gun is better.

Btw, did you try just to lube/reseat that seal? This is what I did on the now sold V70, and it worked.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

Thank you for your reply vtl!

I did lube the seal using silicone with teflon lubricant. The seal is seated properly and the plunger did not have any black residue from the seal, just normal lubricant. When i pump the brake pedal 3-4 times and hold it (engine off) the brake pedal will start going down and the vacuum pump comes on as long as i am pumping the brake pedal. I tried to pump the pedal while covering the plunger with my hand and i can feel vacuum leaking out from the middle of the plunger itself.
    I will definitely use a hand gun when bleeding the system. Thanks again!