Default Replacement dash buttons

Hi folks! I'm looking to add some switches to my 2008 XC70 to switch on my aux light bar. Is there any way to source the buttons on the dash like the Hill Descent button? Ideally if I could add 2 buttons next to the hill descent control while keeping the OEM look that would be great. Do other trim versions have additional buttons in those empty slots?

Any other ideas for wiring aux light switches are appreciated!

Aren't the dash buttons you point to mere binary bit-acquiring switches, part of a computer user-interface that runs in software, and is networked thru CANbus to other computers that control actuators?

Why not use something like the front (or rear) fog lights to trigger your roof bar? Just add a 12V relay to the bulb load circuit, and power your bar from this relay.

Quote Originally Posted by pbierre View Post
    Aren't the dash buttons you point to mere binary bit-acquiring switches, part of a computer user-interface that runs in software, and is networked thru CANbus to other computers that control actuators?

Why not use something like the front (or rear) fog lights to trigger your roof bar? Just add a 12V relay to the bulb load circuit, and power your bar from this relay.
    You're probably right about the computerized switches now that think about it

Not a bad idea to use the rear fog light switch, however I'd like to have the option to turn the light bar on without having my rear fog light on in a perfect world

Quote Originally Posted by macadood View Post
    You're probably right about the computerized switches now that think about it

Not a bad idea to use the rear fog light switch, however I'd like to have the option to turn the light bar on without having my rear fog light on in a perfect world
    Do you have the HomeLink-equipped sun visor? I've heard you can buy a HomeLink receiver to control garage lights. You could mount it
    up in the ceiling liner, and use it to switch on the bar?