Default turbo inlet hose

Recently put a new engine in my '99 and realized the "lip" on the turbo side of the hose was mostly gone. Set the hose on as best I could but sometimes it falls out. I have been looking at after market silicon ones and was wondering if they are worth it for a car that will stay mostly stock. Here's the one I was looking at from IPD https://www.ipdusa.com/products/1203...50-s70-v70-c70 . If anyone has experience with after market turbo inlet hoses or this one specifically I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

For a 1999 car, just find the cheapest used one or at worst a aftermarket mart or a new factory part - DO NOT spend 210$ on a turbo intake hose. (if the car is totaled tomorrow will the insurance company give your that $210 back?)
    Last edited by hoonk; 01-27-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Yeah I found a used good condition one on fleabay for $35 that I grabbed. Thanks for the input! Also I have a 2 hr drive from my apt. to where I can work on my car indoors, do you think it would hurt the turbo or anything else if I made that trip. I would normally suck it up for a quick thing like a hose but its zero degrees here now and I really dont want to work outside. Thanks again!