Howdy,

Aside from a few small issues, it looks like we've made a successful migration to the new forums and thought I'd put together a few tips on how to use them.

I'll be adding to this list as we move along.

1. Lost passwords. I get this question a lot so I'm posting it first. If you were signed up to the original forums over on XC70.com, your username is still valid, but all user passwords were lost. Not to worry though... To reset your password CLICK HERE and follow the directions. If your email address has changed since your last update on the old forums please email me ([email protected]) with the new email address you'd like to use, and I will change it for you. Then you will be able to resume the process.

2. vBulletin uses some fairly advanced front end presentation code. Though the code has been developed with browser differences in mind, if you are experiencing difficulties with a particular browser, you might find a solution to the problem by taking a look in your User CP (ie Control Panel). You may find an option listed there which disables the function you're having problems with.

3. Reset your Avatar. Unfortunately the avatars were lost with the conversion. Unfortunate yes, but the new system handles avatars much better. I've even set it up so you can upload you own image, just be sure to keep the maximums of 80x80 pixel dimensions in mind.

4. And on that note, take some time to explore the User CP (ie Control Panel). There are a wide variety of features in there that will help to make your community experience more enjoyable.

5. You'll notice that the Quick Reply Box is greyed out. To enable it click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the post you'd like to reply to and the box will become active. This is to better manage the content by keeping the questions/comments matched to their replies.

6. You'll probably notice that some of the items in the top navigation bar have small down arrows to their left. Clicking on them will pull up useful lists of links and functions. Keep that in mind when you're having problems finding something.

That's all for now, I'll keep adding to this list as issues arise.

And finally, if you have any questions or are experiencing difficulties, please check the Help and Testing Forum, and if you don't find an answer to your question, post a new thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible.